Terminal Operations for Multimodal/Intermodal Transloading of Oil, Condensate, Ethanol, and More.
Railserve is an industry leading transload operator. We operate our customers’ crude oil and ethanol terminals. Railserve presently operates in 12 terminals located in major shale plays, including the Bakken, Eagle Ford, Niobrara, Western Canada, and in destination markets such as St. James, LA, Philadelphia, PA, West Colton, CA, and San Antonio, TX.
Railserve employs 15-50+ full-time team members at each location in addition to salaried management.
Transload Services Include:
- Multimodal transfer of bulk commodities – Crude Oil, Condensate, Ethanol, Propane, Butane, Polypropylene, Synthetic Crude, and NGL
- Loading/unloading unit trains and manifest utilizing Class 1 or Railserve-provided locomotives.
- Receiving and building unit trains for shippers
- Managing rail and truck loading racks
- Controlling Q&A
- Managing on-site inventory
- General site maintenance
- Operate rack pump system and mobile transloaders
- Bad order management
- Manage terminal control room operations.
- Develop site-specific training and procedures.
Railserve is recognized for our safe and efficient crude oil terminal operations. As a result, our customers reward us with business at new and expanding facilities.