Material Handling Services to Make You Safer & More Productive.
Material Handling & Logistics
Safe & Efficient Material Handling Services
Railserve Material Handling Services arrange and perform the movement of raw materials inside industrial facilities. We use multi-modal methods to transload bulk materials of all sorts, from the point of receipt through the end of production to the point of departure. We can provide these services for your operation to ensure a fluid, on-site supply chain. In addition, we provide the trained personnel, equipment, insurance, and more.
Railserve Benefits You with:
We use our equipment and employees to move material within the plant efficiently. Improved efficiency means lower overhead costs and fewer headaches for our clients. Better efficiency can also lower demurrage charges.
Increases Plant Efficiency & Capacity
We specialize in on-site material handling. We manage the transfer of bulk commodities within a plant using various equipment, including railcars, trucks, barges, and pipelines. Our proven methods and experience lead to increased plant efficiency and higher plant capacity.
We maintain compliance with operating procedures and EH&S requirements.
Safer Work Environment
We invest in safety — it’s our top priority. We develop our own safety methods, training, and technology to create a safer work environment for employees, our clients, and the public. Contact us to learn more about our material handling safety record.
- Permanently-assigned personnel familiar to site and contractor-administered safety training specific to plant operations
- Proprietary safety technology, safety programs, and reporting.
Customized Material Handling Services Include:
- Multimodal Transload of Bulk Solid and Bulk Liquid Commodities.
- Bulk Solids and Liquids Loading / Unloading of Railcars, Trucks, and Barges
- Solids and Liquids Packaging
- Manage On-site Distribution of Railcars, Trucks, Barges, and Pipelines
- Truck Center Management
- Warehousing and Shipping Functions
- Quality and Assurance Sampling
- Rail Switching
- Railcar Storage
- Railcar Washing
- Bad Order Railcar Management
- Track Maintenance
- Develop Site Specific Training and Operating Procedures
- Monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Let Us Provide You a Simple Solution for Handling Raw Materials in Your Plant
Material Handling for Bulk Solid & Liquid Materials including:
- Synthetic crude and NGL
- Agriculture / Food Processing
- Chemical / Plastics
- Energy / Refining
- Crude oil terminal operations
- Pulp & Paper