Site Logistics Operations
Onsite supply chain management is the service of coordinating the movement of raw materials from the point of receipt, to the point of production, to the point of departure. Railserve can perform these services for your operation to ensure a fluid, onsite supply chain within your fence line.
Our customers include all major commodity groups including the chemical, energy, agriculture and industrial producing regions of the United States and Canada. We differentiate ourselves by investing in technology that creates a safer working environment for our employees, our customers and the public.
Site Logistics Services include:
- Multimodal transfer of bulk solid and bulk liquid commodities: Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Glycol, Coal, Ethanol, Crude oil, Condensate, Propane, Butane, Synthetic crude.
- Bulk solids and liquids loading/unloading of railcar, truck and barges
- Solids and liquids packaging
- Manage onsite distribution of railcars, trucks, barges and pipelines
- Warehousing and shipping functions
- Quality and assurance sampling
- Rail switching
- Railcar washing
- Bad order railcar management
- Track maintenance
- Develop site specific training and operating procedures
- Monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Railserve is recognized for its safe and efficient site logistics services and has been rewarded by our customers with business at new and expanding facilities.
To get your supply chain moving, call Railserve at 1-800-345-RAIL